Assisted Living in Bethel Census Area, AK
There are a total of 2 assisted living facilities in Bethel Census Area, Alaska. This list includes Bethel Census Area senior housing, assisted senior living communities and residential care homes for the elderly. Bethel Census Area assisted senior living facilities also provide dementia and Alzheimer's care, also known as memory care in Bethel Census Area, AK.
Ykhc - Bautista House is an assisted living community in Bethel, Alaska. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 retirees at a time. It is located at 381 4th Avenue, 99559 zip code in Bethel Census Area county and helps older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Ykhc - Bautista House provides amenities that include a private dining room, scheduled doctor check-up and caregivers available 24/7. Ykhc - Bautista House is a state-licensed senior living facility with License # 231002.
Ykhc - Malone Home provides senior assisted living in Bethel Census Area county, Alaska. It contains a total of 5 assisted living apartments for 55 and older adults. Ykhc - Malone Home provides reasonably priced, pet-friendly assisted elderly housing and is located at 841 Chief Eddie Hoffman Hwy, Bethel, Alaska 99559. Some of Ykhc - Malone Home’s features include keypad entry, dementia care and daily housekeeping.
Assisted Living near Bethel Census Area, AK
- Assisted Living in Matanuska-Susitna Borough, AK
- Assisted Living in Kenai Peninsula Borough, AK
- Assisted Living in Fairbanks North Star Borough, AK
- Assisted Living in Kodiak Island Borough, AK
- Assisted Living in Valdez-Cordova Census Area, AK
- Assisted Living in Sitka City and Borough, AK
- Assisted Living in Dillingham Census Area, AK
- Assisted Living in North Slope Borough, AK
Want to talk to an assisted living expert? Learn about all of your options. 100% free, no obligation information.